|This is the talkpage of XLinkBot (formerly SquelchBot), a bot designed to revert spamming, or other edits that introduce external links which do not comply with our external links guideline, or with the policy 'What wikipedia is not' (not a repository of links section).
If your additions were reverted by XLinkBot, please take time to review our external links & spam guidelines, and take note that Wikipedia is not a repository of links, a directory, nor a place to promote your own work. If you feel your addition was within those policies and guidelines and are Reliable and Verifiable, and do not violate Copyright, you may undo the changes made by XLinkBot. Questions are welcome, however this talk page is for civil discussion and is not a complaints department.
good day XlinkBot
i'm sorry about that i write a blog in this article . you know i was write the language of Qaleh Ostad and you delete it is that have problem .
esaali110 Thanks — Preceding unsigned comment added by Esaali110 (talk • contribs) 11:36, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
- @Esaali110: - I reverted the bot, it was a false positive. --Dirk Beetstra T C 12:32, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
Help with Carach Angren This Is no fairytale
Hi, I'm creating this wiki page for Carach Angren's new album This is no fairytale. I received permission from The Age of Metal (their review march 10, 2015) to include it on the page. Now there's a copyright investigation. Can you help me? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Mabdarke (talk • contribs) 22:08, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
- I think this has already been solved. The bot just reacted on your addition of an email address, which is not necessary, and rather unwise in mainspace. --Dirk Beetstra T C 05:12, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
Regarding previous Edit for Chocolate With Nuts
to User:XLinkbot Your removal of my edit proved you do not understand the truth. This is known around the community as true and if you watched the episode you would hear it being said that Patrick indeed said "Eat Sperm". I have seen it and if you looked around the internet or watched it on TV, you would see it — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 06:43, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- You need a reliable, secondary source for that (blogs, youtube, forums do not qualify). Wikipedia is not a place for original research. --Dirk Beetstra T C 11:53, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
Citizens Against Revenge Porn
Yes, you made a mistake. Citizens Against Revenge Porn (CARP) is a non-profit that does valuable work for victims of Internet Revenge Porn. CARP removes Internet Revenge Porn from websites like MyEx.com in as little as 1 business day (and often within the day it is posted). CARP does this free of charge. When you removed our posts (on the [page] and the [Porn page]), you undermined our valuable victim's advocacy. This would be tantamount to tearing down a 'wanted' poster for a known rapist in the neighbourhood where the rape occurred.
Kindly undo you change and restore our two posts.
- @Susan Alexander Kane: No, the bot did not make a mistake, the edit you made was indeed not according to our policies and guidelines. Please do not include the links in this way, and read the policies and guidelines linked from the remark left by the bot to see why this has to be different. Please, also include independent references showing notability of the facts that you are including or to confirm the statements that you make. --Dirk Beetstra T C 03:25, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
I removed Professor's Haim Shore blog, on the page of David Strossmayer as the external link like you advised me, and I will do the same with the FaceBook link of David Strossmayer. But hey are there any way that you don't interfere while I am editing this page, since it is making me lot of trouble go back and forth editing & searching what has been accepted and what not!!! Thnx in advance!
Sincerely Uzi Oz
I wish to emphasize that I am improving my article about Israeli architect David Strossmayer and learning slowly but sure all tricks necessary for making it looking professionally.
Thnx 4 UR kind patience and I will do my best to complete it in a matter of week time, more or less, as we have here Pesah holidays.
- @UziOz: - I am not sure what to answer here - The article needs massive cleanup for readability, and for how the references are formatted. You might want to have a look at the Manual of style before continuing to make sure that you know how to format the article. Best of luck. --Dirk Beetstra T C 03:17, 29 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello XLinkBot However removed the inappropriate link (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Concordia-Models/) on the page also deleted hours of my other hard work, I was trying to do on the page after I have been reading some of the articles in MOS, as previously advised by Beetstra. Today when I started to work on the page I realized it and made on big parts of the page copy/paste from the last saved version. This alerted your Admin Padenton which sent me the last warning such as:"This is your final warning. You may be blocked from editing without further notice the next time you vandalize a page, as you did with this edit to David Strossmayer. ― Padenton|✉ 21:46, 29 March 2015 (UTC)" Am I punished for a crime I didn't do, just because I am not very familiar with the html codes, which are BTW necessary for a building of the pages here???I accepted the invitation of Co-oP and will use mentorship, one step of the time, to make sure that everything is OK. Please forgive me if I caused any inconvenience with my speedy editing! Sincerely Uzi Oz עוזי אוז — Preceding unsigned comment added by UziOz (talk • contribs) 22:58, 29 March 2015 (UTC)
- @UziOz: - Please be careful with the external links - they are to be added as references, inside the ref-tags, so they appear in the list at the bottom. Please use review before saving to make sure that your references link from there and not from the text itself. And do be careful with the links that XLinkBot now warned you about, they are on that list for a reason. --Dirk Beetstra T C 03:38, 30 March 2015 (UTC)
@Dirk Beetstral Thnx 4 UR advice! I got a mentor from the CO-OP and he advised me to take whole page into the sandbox until I finish it as I wanted to be and this is how it is going to be done from now. I appreciate your input! Sincerely, Uzi Oz-Pharaoh עוזי אוז UziOz (talk) 19:44, 30 March 2015 (UTC)
Thanks, only added the You Tube links because the listed links were dead. The You Tube links are all either site has.