Hey Sorry that i damaged you Site im a new User
But i have read a Lot of your Comments and i think you Really know what you are Talking about and i ve got a question to you
Can you Tell me how you can call the Music style of skinny puppy After the Réunion ? Is it still Electro industrial ? Or is skinny puppy just a Electronica band which combined Several Elements of Differend Experimental Electronic Music styles knows as Electronica or IDM ? Thanks for your help — Preceding unsigned comment added by Brosi90 (talk • contribs) 14:28, 13 October 2013 (UTC)
- 1 Invitation to WikiProject Industrial
- 2 WikiProject Industrial Roll Call
- 3 WP Industrial Logo
- 4 Corrosion EP
- 5 Citation & WP:WikiProject Industrial
- 6 WP:WikiProject Industrial
- 7 Arthur Machen
- 8 your doing a great job on wikipedia
- 9 Hi!
- 10 Note To Self
- 11 Happy Festivus
- 12 WikiProject Industrial Annual Report 2012
- 13 Skinny Puppy since the Reunion
- 14 Disambiguation link fixing one-day contest
- 15 Orphaned non-free image File:ShiftingThroughTheLens.jpg
Invitation to WikiProject Industrial
WikiProject Industrial Roll Call
Hi there! I'm trying to figure out how many active members are still interested in working on WikiProject Industrial. I've added a lot of new articles to our project space, and categorized every article already in the project. Please go to the project's talk page and indicate if you're still interested in working on the project, and feel free to add any other articles you want to the project scope. Hopefully we can get this project moving again! Thanks. Torchiest (talk | contribs) 15:20, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
WP Industrial Logo
- Yeah, I think it looks good on some things, like the main side bar, but it doesn't look as good in the invitation and notice templates. Feel free to download the image and mess around with it. I'm not the most artistic person in the world. Torchiest (talk | contribs) 15:48, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
Dude, that is so hilarious. I was making the page at the same time as you! It said there was an edit conflict, and I was like, "WTF?? It's brand new!" Wow on the same wavelength, what are the chances. Torchiest (talk | contribs) 04:32, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, your version was better than mine. I didn't have an image or anything yet. I've been trying to clean up the FLA back catalogue today, it was a mess. Torchiest (talk | contribs) 04:37, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
Right back at you on all the hard work. I actually had to undo an edit by someone that had immediately wiped the page and sent a re-direct back to the discography just minutes after I first created it. Wikipedia can be a battlefield sometimes, but I think it's sourced enough, barely, to be notable on its own. Torchiest (talk | contribs) 07:10, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
Citation & WP:WikiProject Industrial
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, that was definitely a copy and paste mistake that I didn't notice. Sorry to hear you've been sick, and I hope you're recovering. I got KMFDM and Xtort to good article status, but Mythmaker failed the review. I've since added some more material to it, but it will need even more work before its ready to be re-nominated. Still debating what to work on next, although I've added a scattering of info to a few FLA albums, as you of course know. Anyway, get well soon. Torchiest (talk | contribs) 02:26, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
Hey, nice work on all the extra functionality you're adding. I was wondering what all the new headers are supposed to link to? Are you getting those sub-page ideas from another project? I'd like to help set up the pages if I can. Torchiest (talk | contribs) 13:30, 30 April 2010 (UTC)
|For re-organizing the main page and doing the very helpful (and tedious) work of tagging up so many pages, I present you with this, the first barnstar of the project. Great work! Torchiest (talk | contribs) 15:04, 30 April 2010 (UTC)|
- That alert functionality looks awesome. It will be a huge help to us, especially as we add more and more articles to the project. Torchiest (talk | contribs) 23:40, 30 April 2010 (UTC)
Religious fanaticism is an inappropriate target for disambiguating Puritanism in his context. "Puritanism" of the period was more about imposing a morality than a religious opinion or derivation. Whilst we do not have an appropriate better link to target here, it's better to leave the target at the disambig page, as it was.
- The disambiguation page for Puritanism has been listed at WP:DPL. I have re-linked to the best of my ability. I would suggest either creating a new article explaining this definition or creating a header in an existing article to include this. The disambiguation page does not serve as a better link than religious fanaticism.
- Furthermore, I apologize if you felt that I was ignoring you. I have been running down the Pages that link to Puritanism list so I have not been looking at discussion pages.
- Regardless, I have finished the DPL for that disambiguation page. Xe7al (talk) 20:02, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
- Upon looking at the page in question, I noticed that I had reverted the change three times. This was pure accident. I assumed I had missed the link in question each time it did not disappear from the Pages that link to Puritanism list. You can feel safe knowing that this wasn't an intentional edit war; it was quite unintentional. Xe7al (talk) 20:07, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
your doing a great job on wikipedia
Note To Self
- Look at updating Comparison of SSH clients tables
|Here's wishing you a happy Festivus!
May you emerge victorious from the Feats of Strength,
may your list of Grievances be short,
and may your days be filled with Festivus Miracles.
—Torchiest talkedits 14:15, 24 December 2012 (UTC)
WikiProject Industrial Annual Report 2012
Annual Report 2012
Skinny Puppy since the Reunion
Hey Sorry that i damaged you Site im a new User But i have read a Lot of your Comments and i think you Really know what you are Talking about and i ve got a question to you Can you Tell me how you can call the Music style of skinny puppy After the Réunion ? Is it still Electro industrial ? Or is skinny puppy just a Electronica band which combined Several Elements of Differend Experimental Electronic Music styles knows as Electronica or IDM ? Thanks for your help — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:12, 14 October 2013 (UTC)
I have decided to put on a mini-contest within the November 2013 monthly disambiguation contest, on Saturday, November 23 (UTC). I will personally give a $20 Amazon.com gift card to the disambiguator who fixes the most links on that server-day (see the project page for details on scoring points). Since we are not geared up to do an automated count for that day, at 00:00, 23 November 2013 (UTC) (which is 7:00 PM on November 22, EST), I'll take a screenshot of the project page leaderboard. I will presume that anyone who is not already listed on the leaderboard has precisely nine edits. At 01:00, 24 November 2013 (UTC) (8:00 PM on November 23, EST), I'll take a screenshot of the leaderboard at that time (the extra hour is to give the board time to update), and I will determine from that who our winner is. I will credit links fixed by turning a WP:DABCONCEPT page into an article, but you'll have to let me know me that you did so. Here's to a fun contest. Note that according to the Daily Disambig, we currently have under 256,000 disambiguation links to be fixed. If everyone in the disambiguation link fixers category were to fix 500 links, we would have them all done - so aim high! Cheers! bd2412 T 02:20, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:ShiftingThroughTheLens.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:ShiftingThroughTheLens.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).