|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Dear Zigzig20. Jolly sorry for having mistakenly created Louis Auguste Say as duplicate of Louis Say. I think a redirect page might be OK as there was not much added by any one else but I don't know much about this sort of procedure. If I come across something I can add I will try. Best wishes, (Msrasnw (talk) 08:09, 24 May 2015 (UTC))
Thank you for adding a picture to Herman W. Hellman. Feel free to create pages about his children if you can. Do keep me posted on my talkpage please. Thank you. Zigzig20s (talk) 03:21, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
- The main requirement for a biography on Wikipedia is notability. I don't know enough about any of them to make a decision about that. The best I could do is a search of the Los Angeles Times archives and see what comes up. I use Proquest through the Los Angeles Public Library and also the Access newspaper archive, also on LAPL. I occasionally write original articles but I find it less effort to add stuff to already existing ones if I find something that interests me. If I find a person who is extraordinarily interesting and they don't have an article, I will often start one but I'm not sure that any of Hellman's kids qualify. Mike Hayes (talk) 09:54, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
Mandeville and S
Hope you are well. Issues off-Wiki mean I have had limited time so far this year, but I have made a start today in the hope that I will have a bit of time next month to get Arthur Wagner up and running. Can't make any promises at the moment, but I'll try my best! Cheers, Hassocks5489 (Floreat Hova!) 19:39, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
Viscounts & Dukes of Uzės
I suspect it was simply because it was a red link I stumbled over that existed on the French Wikipedia and I had some time to waste on copying it over. Regards, Angus McLellan (Talk) 11:51, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!
- What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
- When? June 2015
- How can you help?
- 1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
- 2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
- 3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.
Thanks, and happy editing!
- I want to thank you for creating Qui c'est les plus forts ? recently. I've already added the article to Wikipedia:Wiki Loves Pride 2015/Results to reflect your improvements to an LGBT-related article. Feel free to add more articles to this page if you create/improve other articles throughout the month. Thanks again! :) ---Another Believer (Talk) 00:29, 2 June 2015 (UTC)