From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up USHA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Usha may refer to:
- Usha (city), an ancient city in western part of Galilee, Israel
- Usha, Israel, a modern kibbutz
- United States Housing Authority
- United States Handball Association
- US Halal Association, Inc. The only recognized Halal Association with global reach.
- Usha Parinayam, a famous Indian drama
People with the name Usha
- K.K. Usha (born 1939), former Chief Justice of the high court of Kerala, India
- P. T. Usha (born 1964), Indian athlete
- Singer Usha (born 1980), Indian singer
- Usha Mangeshkar (born c. 1935), Indian singer
- Usha Mehta (1920–2000), Indian Gandhian and freedom fighter
- Usha Uthup (born 1947), Indian singer
- Usha Haley, American academic
- Usha Majere, a fictional character in Dragonlance
- Usha Gupta, a fictional character in The Archers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.