|Born||1st October, 1960|
|Alma mater||University of Madras, University of Mumbai|
|Occupation||Chairman and managing director , Bhartiya Mahila Bank|
Education and Early Career
Her background in statistics helped her get her first job as a specialist in the actuarial department with Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), while her understanding of Ancient Indian Culture gave her a deeper insight into understanding risk.
Career in Banking
- Executive Director
- Member of Share Transfer Committee
- Member of Audit Committee
- Member of Committee of Directors to Review Disposal of Vigilance/ Non-Vigilance Disciplinary Action Cases
- Member of Customer Service Committee
- Member of Information Technology Committee
- Member of Management Committee
- Member of Power of Attorney Committee
- Member of Risk Management Committee
- Member of Shareholders/Investors Grievance Committee
- Member of Special Committee of Board - for Monitoring Fraud
Bhartiya Mahila Bank
With a banking career spanning over 31 years, Ms. Ananthasubramanian was nominated as leader of the core management team constituted by the Ministry of Finance (India) for coordinating the process of establishment of the Women's Bank (Bhartiya Mahila Bank) 
- "Usha Ananthasubramanian appointed chairperson of Bharatiya Mahila Bank - NDTVProfit.com". Profit.ndtv.com. 2013-11-10. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Women at Work: Usha Ananthasubramanian - India Real Time - WSJ". Blogs.wsj.com. 2013-09-03. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Usha Ananthasubramanian appointed CMD of Bharatiya Mahila Bank - Business Today". Businesstoday.intoday.in. 2013-11-12. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- Usha Ananthasubramanian. "Usha Ananthasubramanian: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (November 2013)|