From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ushakovskoye)
- Ushakovsky (rural locality), a khutor in Kolundayevskoye Rural Settlement of Sholokhovsky District of Rostov Oblast
- Ushakovskoye, Arkhangelsk Oblast, a selo in Mikhaylovsky Selsoviet of Shenkursky District of Arkhangelsk Oblast
- Ushakovskoye, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, a selo in Iultinsky District of Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
- Ushakovskoye, Kurgan Oblast, a selo in Ushakovsky Selsoviet of Kataysky District of Kurgan Oblast
- Ushakovskaya, Lensky District, Arkhangelsk Oblast, a village in Slobodchikovsky Selsoviet of Lensky District of Arkhangelsk Oblast
- Ushakovskaya, Velsky District, Arkhangelsk Oblast, a village in Blagoveshchensky Selsoviet of Velsky District of Arkhangelsk Oblast
- Ushakovskaya, Vologda Oblast, a village in Noginsky Selsoviet of Syamzhensky District of Vologda Oblast
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.