From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up usher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Usher may refer to:
- Usher (entertainer) (born 1978), American R&B recording artist and performer
- Usher (album), a 1994 album by Usher
- Usher (dance instructor) (born 1984), Ghanaian dance instructor and entertainer
- Usher (surname)
- The family name in the Edgar Allan Poe short story "The Fall of the House of Usher"
- The Fall of the House of Usher (disambiguation), adaptations of Poe's work
- Usher (2002 film), a short film directed by Curtis Harrington
- Usher (2004 film), a film based on the short story by Poe
- (Archaic), the second schoolmaster in a school in England
- Gentleman Usher of an order of knights in the United Kingdom
- Usher 1C, human gene
- Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- Usher syndrome, genetic disorder
- Ushers of Trowbridge, brewery
- Usher baronets, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.