From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Usu)
The three-letter acronym, USU, can stand for
- Utah State University (Logan, Utah)
- Ulyanovsk State University (Ulyanovsk, Russia)
- Uniformed Services University
- Universidade Santa Úrsula (Brazil)
- Universal Student Unionism (Australia)
- University of Sydney Union
- Ural A.M. Gorky State University (Russia)
- USU Software (Germany)
- USU Operating system, a Linux distribution (not connected with USU Software)
- United States University
This can also be an abbreviation for usually, as usu.
- Usu (Mortar) - a Japanese mortar
- Mount Usu - a volcanic mountain in Hokkaido, Japan
- Wusu - a city in Xinjiang, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.