From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Utc)
UTC most often refers to Coordinated Universal Time.
It may also refer to:
- Ultimate Trainz Collection
Organizations and Institutions
- Unicode Consortium
- Union of Communist Youth in Romania
- United Technologies Corporation, a conglomerate
- United Theological College (disambiguation)
- Universidad Técnica de Cajamarca, a Peruvian football club from Cajamarca
- Université de Technologie de Compiègne, a French university
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- University Technical College, a type of publicly financed but independently run school in England for 14-19 year old students
- Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, a state owned transport company in Uttarakhand, India
- Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission
- Union Treiziste Catalane (UTC), feeder club of Catalans Dragons, a French rugby league club based in Perpignan
- Utah Technical College (UTC), the former name of Salt Lake Community College
- University Transportation Center
- Westfield UTC, University Town Center, a shopping mall and transit hub in San Diego, California
- University City, San Diego, California neighborhood, often referred to as 'UTC' because of the UTC mall.
- UTC, IATA for Soesterberg Air Base in the Netherlands
- Unified theory of cognition
- Ultimate Typing Championship
- Urban Transformation Centre, a public amenities centre in Malaysia.
- UCT (disambiguation) (UCT)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UTC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.