From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Utes may refer to:
- Ute tribe, indigenous people of North America
- Students of the University of Utah
- Utah Utes, athletics team of the University of Utah, named after the Ute tribe
- An Australian term for a type of Pickup truck or coupe utility vehicle
- The fictional island in the video game ARMA 2
- Underground thermal energy storage (UTES)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Utes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.