Utica Township, Clark County, Indiana
Countryside in the township
Location of Utica Township in Clark County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||22.01 sq mi (57.0 km2)|
|• Land||21.64 sq mi (56.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.36 sq mi (0.9 km2)|
|Elevation||548 ft (167 m)|
|• Density||278/sq mi (107/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453941|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 22.01 square miles (57.0 km2), of which 21.64 square miles (56.0 km2) (or 98.32%) is land and 0.36 square miles (0.93 km2) (or 1.64%) is water.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains many cemeteries: Adams Family, Barnett (aka Adams Cemetery), Briar Hill, Burtt, Friend (aka Dailey), Hillcrest, Koonz Cemetery, Lentz Family, Lentz Heirs, New Chapel, Queen of Heaven, Smith, Stacy, Union, Utica, and Washington.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Biographical and Historical Souvenir for the Counties of Clark, Crawford, Harrison, Floyd, Jefferson, Jennings, Scott, and Washington, Indiana. Chicago Printing Company. 1889. p. 8.
- History of the Ohio Falls Cities and Their Counties: Precincts of Jefferson County, Ky. General histories of Clark and Floyd counties, Ind. New Albany and Floyd County. Clark County and Jeffersonville. L. A. Williams & Company. 1882. p. 394.
- Mauk, Lois. "Clark County, Indiana Cemeteries". http://www.usgennet.org/. USGenNet. Retrieved 7 September 2014.