Utiel is a municipality in the comarca of Requena-Utiel in the Valencian Community, Spain.
According to the 2014 census, the municipality has a population of 12,082 inhabitants.
The Shrine of El Remedio is located on top of the Sierra de Utiel range, near Utiel.
- Utiel town.
- Las Casas, at the feet of the Sierra de la Bicuerca, with 350 inhabitants.
- Los Corrales, about 5 km from Utiel town, with 327 inhabitants
- Las Cuevas, with 607 inhabitants. The railway station of the Cuenca-Valencia line is located in this village.
- Estenas, in the Sierra del Negrete, with 34 inhabitants
- La Torre, about 13 km NW of Utiel town, with 145 inhabitants
- Other minor settlements include El Remedio, Casas de Medina and El Hontanar.
- Media related to Utiel at Wikimedia Commons