From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Utopia or utopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Utopia is an ideal community or society possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system. The term is a neologism by Thomas More and derives from his 1516 book of the same name.
Utopia may also refer to:
- Utopia (book), a 1516 book by Thomas More
- Isaac Asimov's Utopia, a 1996 science fiction novel by Roger MacBride Allen
- Utopia (Lincoln Child novel), a novel by Lincoln Child published in 2002
- Utopia (German science fiction), a German science fiction series
- Utopia (comics), a 2009 Marvel Comics comic book crossover
Computer and video gaming 
- Utopia (video game), a 1982 Intellivision simulation game
- Utopia: The Creation of a Nation, a 1991 computer and Super Nintendo Entertainment System strategy game
- Utopia (online game), a browser strategy game
- Utopia (typeface), a typeface by Robert Slimbach
- UTOPIA (Bioinformatics tools)
- System Packet Interface or Utopia, an ATM protocol specification
Film and television 
- Utopia (1951 film), or Atoll K, a Laurel and Hardy film
- Utopia (1983 film), a German film
- Road to Utopia, a 1943 film, where it was suggested (comically) that a personal Utopia could be obtained from the wealth of gold mines in Alaska, USA
- Utopia (Doctor Who), a 2007 episode of Doctor Who
- Utopia, British drama series, began 15 January 2013.
- Utopia (band), a progressive rock group
- Utopia (Brazilian band), a rock band from Brazil
- Utopia, a 1973 studio project related to Amon Düül II
- Utopia (Unexpect album), 1999
- Utopia (Utopia album), 1982
- Utopia (Axxis album), 2009
- Utopía, a 2006 album by Belinda
- Utopia (EP), a 2013 album by Kerli
- "Utopia" (Goldfrapp song)
- "Utopia" (Alanis Morissette song), 2002
- "Utopia" (Within Temptation song), 2009
- "Utopia" (Tom Dice song), 2012
- "Utopia", a track by Jackson and his Computer Band
- Utopia Records, a psychedelic trance record label
- Utopia, Northern Territory, Australia
- Utopia, Florida, U.S.
- Utopia, Queens, New York, U.S.
- Utopia, Ohio, a former anarchistic community
- Utopia, Texas, U.S.
Other uses 
- Utopia FM, a radio station at the University of Sunderland in North East England
- Utah Telecommunication Open Infrastructure Agency, a consortium of Utah cities
- Utopia (website), a webportal based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Utopian (automobile), an early English automobile
- Utopias (beer), a beer made by Samuel Adams
- Utopia (Owarai), a Japanese comedy duo
- Utopia (cruise ship), a planned residential cruise ship
- Utopian Playland, the alleged goal of steampunk musician and internet personality Doctor Steel and the Army of Toy Soldiers.
See also 
- Utopia, Limited, a 1893 Gilbert and Sullivan comic opera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.