From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Utrecht is a city in the Netherlands.
The name may also refer to:
- Utrecht (province), of which Utrecht is the capital
- Utrecht (agglomeration), including the city of Utrecht
- Bishopric of Utrecht
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Utrecht
- Utrecht, KwaZulu-Natal, a city in South Africa
- New Utrecht, Brooklyn
It may also refer to:
- Union of Utrecht, treaty signed in 1579, regarded as the foundation of the Dutch Republic
- Union of Utrecht (Old Catholic), a federation of Old Catholic Churches
- Treaty of Utrecht, series of treaties signed in 1713, helped ending the War of the Spanish Succession
- Utrecht University
- FC Utrecht, a Dutch Association football club
- Utrecht Art Supply, a vendor of fine art materials, based in New Jersey
- Utrecht Caravaggism, a group of painters of the Baroque school in the early part of the seventeenth century
- Utrecht Centraal railway station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.