From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uttara, which means "north" in Sanskrit and many other indian languages may refer to:
- Geographic locations:
- Uttara (Dhaka), a suburb north of Dhaka, Bangladesh's capital.
- Uttaradit, a city in Thailand.
- Uttara Kannada, a district in Karnataka state.
- Uttarakhand, a Himalayan state in North India.
- Uttarakuru, a legendary geographical loctation in ancient Indian texts.
- Uttarapatha, a legendary geographical location in ancient Indian texts.
- In the Hindu epic Mahabharata:
- Uttara (film), a Bengali film.
- Uttara Foods and Feeds, an Indian company.
- Uttarayana, spring equinox in Hindu traditions.
- Uttarayan (film), a Marathi film.
- Uttarayanam, a Malayalam film.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uttara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.