From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uttara, which means "north" in Hindi, may refer to:
- Uttara (Dhaka), a suburb north of Dhaka, Bangladesh's capital
- Uttara, Andaman, a village in the Andaman Archipelago, India
- Uttara (film), directed by Buddhadev Dasgupta (2000)
- Uttara (typeface), a typeface for the devanagri script
- Uttara Foods and Feeds, an Indian company
- In the Hindu epic Mahabharata:
- In the history of Buddhism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.