From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uummannaq may refer to the following areas in Greenland, from north to south:
- Uummannaq, an Inuit settlement near the former settlements of Dundas and Pituffik (all three today replaced by Thule Air Base)
- Sugar Loaf Island (Greenlandic: Uummannaq), an island in the northern part of Upernavik Archipelago in northwestern Greenland
- Uummannaq Fjord, a large fjord in northwestern Greenland
- Uummannaq Island, an island in the above fjord
- Uummannaq (mountain), a mountain on Uummannaq Island
- Uummannaq, a town on Uummannaq Island
- Umanak (mission), a Moravian mission up-fjord from Nuuk in mid-western Greenland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.