|IATA: UMD – ICAO: BGUM|
|Elevation AMSL||50 ft / 15 m|
|1||60 × 20||197 × 66||Asphalt|
|Source: Danish AIS|
Uummannaq Heliport (IATA: UMD, ICAO: BGUM) is a heliport in Uummannaq, a town located on Uummannaq Island in the Qaasuitsup municipality in northwestern Greenland. There are no facilities in the heliport.
Airlines and destinations 
|Air Greenland (settlement flights)||Ikerasak, Illorsuit, Niaqornat, Nuugaatsiaq, Saattut, Ukkusissat|
Air Greenland operates government contract flights to villages in the Uummannaq Fjord region. These mostly cargo flights are not featured in the timetable, although they can be pre-booked. Departure times for these flights as specifed during booking are by definition approximate, with the settlement service optimized on the fly depending on local demand for a given day.
Uummannaq 'airport' 
Neighboring Qaarsut Airport, located on Nuussuaq Peninsula on the other side of the Uummannaq fjord is the only daily connection available from Uummannaq, serving Dash-7 aircraft of Air Greenland. It functions as a mini-hub for Uummannaq, marketed as Uummannaq Airport regardless of its actual location, registration, documentation, and existing booking systems.
Air Greenland Bell 212 helicopter
Windmeter and vista from the helipad towards Salliaruseq Island across Sarqarput Strait
A red postbox of Post Greenland by the entrance
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Uummannaq Heliport|
- BGUM – Uummannaq Heliport (PDF). Greenlandic Aeronautical Information Publication from Statens Luftfartsvæsen (CAA-DK).
- "IATA Location Code Search (UMD: Uummannaq)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Accident history for UMD at Aviation Safety Network
- "Booking system". Air Greenland. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Air Greenland, fare system rules
- Air Greenland, Timetable 2008
- Air Greenland, destination overview