From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Uusimaa, a current region of Finland
- Eastern Uusimaa, a former region of Finland
- Uusimaa Province, a former province of Finland
- Uusimaa (historical province) (Latin: Nylandia), a historical province of Sweden in present day Finland
- Uudenmaan ja Hämeen lääni (Nyland and Tavastehus County), a former county of Sweden in Finland (Counties in Finland)
- Southern Finland - a province of Finland
- Kymenlaakson maakunta - a Region of Finland
- Häme (disambiguation)
- udema, an oar/sail hybrid ship used by the Swedish archipelago fleet from c. 1760-1810
- Finnish gunboat Uusimaa (1917)
- Finnish frigate Uusimaa (1958)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uusimaa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.