From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Uusimaa, a current region of Finland
- Eastern Uusimaa, a former region of Finland
- Uusimaa Province, a former province of Finland
- Uusimaa (historical province) (Latin: Nylandia), a historical province of Sweden in present day Finland
- Uudenmaan ja Hämeen lääni (Nyland and Tavastehus County), a former county of Sweden in Finland (Counties in Finland)
- Southern Finland - a province of Finland
- Kymenlaakson maakunta - a Region of Finland
- Häme (disambiguation)
- Udema, a type of frigate used by the Swedes in the late 18th and early 19th century and namesake for:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.