|Location||Santa Clara County, California|
|Primary inflows||Uvas Creek|
|Primary outflows||Uvas Creek|
|Catchment area||32 sq mi (83 km2)|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Surface area||288 acres (1.17 km2)|
|Water volume||10,000 acre·ft (0.012 km3)|
|Surface elevation||440 ft (134 m)|
Uvas Reservoir is also 1 of 28 county parks owned by Santa Clara County and managed by the Santa Clara County Parks and Recreation Department. This 626-acre (253 ha) park surrounds the reservoir, and provides limited fishing ("catch-and-release"), picnicking, and hiking activities. Boating is not permitted in the reservoir.
- List of lakes in California
- List of lakes in the San Francisco Bay Area
- List of reservoirs and dams in California
- "Uvas Reservoir". 2008-07-30.
- "Dams Within the Jurisdiction of the State of California" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Uvas Reservoir
- "Uvas Reservoir. Parks and Recreation.". County of Santa Clara. June 2, 2014. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- "Welcome to all 28 wild and wonderful parks of Santa Clara County. Parks and Recreation. County of Santa Clara". County of Santa Clara. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- Santa Clara County Parks: Uvas Reservoir
- Santa Clara County Parks: Fishing Guidelines