Uzhhorod International Airport
|Uzhgorod International Airport
Міжнародний аеропорт "Ужгород"
|IATA: UDJ – ICAO: UKLU
|Owner||Ukraine International Airlines|
|Serves||Uzhgorod, Zakarpattia Oblast, Ukraine|
|Elevation AMSL||383 ft / 117 m|
Uzhgorod International Airport, (Ukrainian: Міжнародний аеропорт «Ужгород»; Slovak: Medzinárodné letisko «Užhorod») (IATA: UDJ, ICAO: UKLU) is an international airport located in the city of Uzhgorod, in the western Ukrainian province of Zakarpattia. The airport is situated in the western most part of the city, in the Chervenytsia district at 145, Sobranetska Street.
It is a small airport, serving Uzhgorod and the whole oblast. The airport is unique in its operation: the runway begins 90 meters from the Ukrainian-Slovak international border, so planes must use Slovak airspace for take-offs and landings.
Airlines and destinations
|Motor Sich Airlines||Kyiv-Zhuliany|
Media related to Uzhhorod International Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Airport information for UKLU at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for UKLU at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for UKLU at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for UDJ at Aviation Safety Network
- Uzhgorod Airport Images on spotters.net.ua
|This article about an airport in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|