From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uzi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uzi commonly refers to an Israeli submachine gun family.
Uzi may also refer to:
- Uzi (Muslimgauze album), a 1989 album by Muslimgauze
- Uzi (The Rape of Palestine), album
- Uzi (band), a 1980's band fronted by Thalia Zedek
- "Uzi (Pinky Ring)", a 2001 song by Wu-Tang Clan
- Uzi Arad, Israeli strategist
- Uzi Even (born 1940), Israeli professor of chemistry and former politician
- Uzi Hitman (1952–2004), musician
- Uzi Landau (born 1943), Israeli politician
- Uzi Narkiss (1925–1997), Israeli general
- Uzi Rubin (born 1957), Israeli defense engineer and analyst
- Uzi Daniel (born 1990), Israeli President of UCLA
- Uzi, an alternate romanization for Uji, Kyoto, a town in Japan
- Uzi Island, an island in Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Uzi, Zanzibar, the largest village on the island
- Uzi, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.