Temple of Literature
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Văn Miếu)
Temple of Literature may refer to:
- An alternate name of Temple of Confucius
- Various building complexes in Vietnam named "Văn miếu":
- Temple of Literature, Hanoi, a temple of Confucius in Hanoi, northern Vietnam
- Temple of Literature, Mao Điền, Hải Dương
- Văn Miếu Bắc Ninh
- Temple of Literature, Hưng Yên, a Confucian temple located in Hưng Yên City, also known as Văn Miếu Xích Đằng or Văn Miếu Hưng Yên
- Văn Miếu Diên Khánh, Khánh Hòa Province
- Văn Miếu Trấn Biên, Biên Hòa city, Đồng Nai Province
- Văn Thánh Miếu, Vĩnh Long
- Văn Miếu, Nghệ An Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.