From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Víga-Glúms saga ( listen (help·info)) is one of the Icelanders' sagas. It tells of a chieftain who kills several people and tries to cover his guilt. It is believed to have been written in the 13th century.
- The text of the saga with Modern Icelandic spelling
- Full text and translation at the Icelandic Saga Database
- A 19th century English translation of the saga. Translated from Icelandic, with notes and an introduction by the right honourable Sir Edmunt Head, Bart., K.C.B.
- A 19th century English translation of the saga
- Proverbs in Víga-Glúms saga
|This Iceland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a manuscript is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|