From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from V-1)
V1, V01 or V-1 can refer to version one (for anything) (e.g., see version control)
V1, V01 or V-1 may also refer to:
In aircraft and vessels
- V1 speed, the maximum speed at which an aircraft pilot may abort a takeoff without causing a runway overrun
- Fokker V.1, a German sesquiplane experimental fighter prototype, built in 1916
- LNER Class V1/V3, an 1930–1939 British 2-6-2 tank engine
- Vultee V-1, an American single-engine airliner of the 1930s
- USS V-1, 1924–1931 designation of the USS Barracuda (SS-163), first of the US "V-boat" series of submarines
- V1, the Polynesian va’a hoe rudderless single-paddler outrigger canoe
In entertainment and media
- Virgin1, the 2007–2010 name of the British television channel Channel One (which ceased to exist in 2011)
- Base form (V1) of an English verb.
- ATC code V01 Allergens, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- V-1 flying bomb or buzzbomb, a World War II German weapon
- V1 Ltd, A document management software company
- V.1, a telephone communications standard of the ITU-T
- VI (disambiguation) (letter "i" as opposed to number "1")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.