Ben Hur trailer
The Ben Hur trailer was nicknamed after its major Manufacturer, the Ben Hur Mfg. Co. although there were many other producers. Its primary purpose was to transport general cargo, but the Signal Corps modified it to carry several different generators.
- the K-52 version was equipped with the PE-95 generator.
- the K-63 version was equipped with the PE-99 generator.
- the K-63A version was equipped with the PE-197 generator.
- the V-15 version was used for the AN/TPQ-2 radar
- the M24 version was an ammunition trailer (used with M15 multiple gun motor carriage, auto 37mm, two .50 BMG)
- the M25 A-load version carried a 25KW generator for the tire repair truck.
- the M25 B-load carried the spares and fuel for the tire repair truck.
- TM 9-883
- TM 10-1395
- TM 9-2800 Standard Military Motor Vehicles. dated 1 sept. 1943
- TM 9-2800 Military vehicles dated Oct. 1947
- TM 11-227 Signal Communication Directory. dated 10 April 1944
- TM 11-487 Electrical Communication systems Equipment. dated 2 Oct. 1944
|This military vehicle article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|