From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from V-Day)
V-Day may refer to:
- V-Day (movement), the global movement to end violence against women and girls
- V-Day, a political campaign in Italy organized by Beppe Grillo
- Victory Day, the day an operation successfully concludes, see military designation of days and hours
- V-E Day or Victory in Europe Day, the public holiday celebrated in May 1945 to mark the end of World War II in Europe
- V-J Day or Victory over Japan Day, the day on which the surrender of Japan occurred, effectively ending World War II, and subsequent anniversaries of that event
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.