From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A V6 is an engine with six cylinders in two banks of three.
V6 or V-6 may also refer to:
Science and technology
- V.6, a withdrawn ITU-T recommendation for data signalling
- v6 (Perl), an implementation of Perl 6 on Perl 5
- Sixth Edition Unix (Version 6 Unix), The Sixth Edition of the Unix Time-Sharing System
- Dorsomedial area, (Area V6) of the visual cortex
- SSSR-V6 OSOAVIAKhIM, a Soviet airship
- V6 (Quickstep), a dance figure in Quickstep
- V6 (band), a Japanese musical group
- ATC code V06 General nutrients, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.