From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up V8 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A V8 is an engine with eight cylinders mounted on the crankcase in two banks of four cylinders.
V8 may also refer to:
- V.8, an ITU-T recommendation for data communication over the telephone network
- V8 Unix, the eighth edition Unix
- Aston Martin V8, 1969 two-door coupe-type automobile manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Audi V8, a 1988 large luxury saloon/sedan
- Fokker V.8, a German septuplane
- V8 Supercars, an Australian touring car racing category
- V8 (band) an Argentine heavy metal band
- V8 (beverage), a vegetable juice made by Campbell Soup Company
- V8 Marlborough Street, a grid road in the new town of Milton Keynes, England
- Vigilante 8, a vehicular combat game produced by Luxoflux
- Video8, a generation of 8mm video format
- V8 (TV channel), a defunct Dutch television channel
- ATC code V08 Contrast media, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- V8 engine (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "V8"
- All pages with titles containing "V8"
- All pages with titles containing "V-8"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.