From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up VA or Va in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VA, Va, or V.A. may refer to:
- Virginia, United States postal abbreviation
- Va., older United States postal abbreviation for Virginia
- Vatican City, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .va, the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for Vatican
Organizations and institutions
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs, formerly the Veterans Administration, a department of the United States government
- Veterans Health Administration, better abbreviated as "VHA", a sub-department of the United States Department of Veteran Affairs
- Vetenskap & Allmänhet, Swedish scientific organisation
- Vermont Academy, a boarding and day high school in Saxtons River, VT
- Vibrant Academy, a coaching institute in Kota, Rajasthan
- Virgin Atlantic, a worldwide airline owned by Richard Branson of the Virgin group
- Virgin Australia, IATA airline designator
- The former IATA airline designator for V Australia Airlines
- VA Software (also known as "VA Research" and "VA Linux Systems"), a computer builder, software publisher, and online media company that eventually became Geeknet
- VA Tech Wabag, a company with headquarters in Austria and India
- Virtual airline, a dedicated hobby organization that uses flight simulation to model the operations of an airline
- Virtual Affairs (also known as "VA"), Dutch full-service internet agency with offices in Sofia, Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
- 'Vanagaram Apollo' Speciality Hospitals,is the latest addition to the Apollo Hospitals group, and offers high-end tertiary care across various medical disciplines. It is spread over 190000Sq.ft, with the latest in cutting edge technology. It is staffed with expert Doctors and patient care personnel.
Art, literature, and entertainment
- Victoria & Albert Museum, more usually given as "V&A"
- Visual arts
- Voice actor, an actor who provides voices for animated characters or non-visual media
- Various Artists, a term used in the recording industry when multiple artists are featured in a work
- Virtual Analog, musical instruments that emulate sound of analog synthesisers using DSP techniques
- Violent Apathy, punk rock band from Kalamazoo, MI
- Virtual Adepts, a "tradition" in the White Wolf, Inc. role-playing game Mage: The Ascension
- Vampire Academy, series of 6 best-selling books
- Va (film), a 2010 Tamil-language movie.
- Various Artists
Medicine and biology
- Ventral anterior nucleus, a component of the thalamus in the central nervous system
- Visual acuity, a quantitative measure of visual perception
- Vascular anomaly (disambiguation)
- Valproic acid, an often-used anticonvulsant and mood-stabilizing drug
- Va people, an ethnic group in China and Myanmar
- Validation Authority, in Public key infrastructure
- Value added, economic term meaning additional value of the product created on a given stage of production, marketing or other involved process
- Variable annuity
- Vertical asymptote
- Virtual address, a computer memory location in Virtual address space
- Virtual assistant an independent contractor providing administrative, technical, or sometimes creative assistance to clients via the internet
- Volatile acidity, vinegar taint or high acetic acidity in wine
- Volt-ampere, the SI unit of apparent power measurement, dimensionally equivalent to the watt
- Vozvraschaemyi Apparat or VA spacecraft, a Soviet reentry vehicle
- Vulnerability assessment, is the process of identifying and quantifying vulnerabilities in a system
- An amateur radio callsign prefix for Canada, e.g. as in "VA1BOB"
- Postnominal letters of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert
- Air speed in aviation associated with design maneuvering speed (Official abbreviation in FAR and CS requirements)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.