From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VBA can mean:
- Virtual backup appliance, a virtual machine used to back up other virtual machines
- Visual Basic for Applications, the application edition of Microsoft's Visual Basic programming language
- VisualBoyAdvance, an emulator for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance handheld video game system
- Veterans Benefits Administration, an organizational element of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Benevolent Association, an early gay-interest organization founded by World War II veterans
- Virgin Blue Holdings, the company that owns and operates Virgin Australia
- Virginia Bar Association, a voluntary organization of Virginia lawyers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.