From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Video CD is a video medium with a lower digital resolution than DVD.
VCD may also refer to:
- VCD Athletic, semi-professional football team
- Voice command device
- Value change dump (IEEE 1364 Verilog)
- Vocal cord dysfunction
- Visual Communication and Design
- Vapnik Chervonenkis dimension
- Vibrational circular dichroism
- Vinyl cyclohexene dioxide, also known as 4-vinyl cyclohexene diepoxide
- Vertical Column Density
- Value chain (or value-add chain) diagram
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.