From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up VCR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A VCR is a videocassette recorder
VCR may also refer to:
- VCR (band), a rock band from Richmond, Virginia
- "VCR" (song), a song by The xx
- Variable compression ratio
- Video Cassette Recording, an early videocassette recorder system by Philips
- Vincristine, a natural alkaloid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.