VCU School of Allied Health Professions
|VCU School of Allied Health Professions|
|Dean||Dr. Cecil B. Drain|
|Location||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
The Virginia Commonwealth University School of Allied Health Professions is a school of health professions located in the United States city of Richmond. The school is a newer part of Virginia Commonwealth University and is located on VCU's MCV Campus.
The school was a branch of the MCV Campus that was created in 1995. Today, the school enrolls over 1,100 students.
- Department of Clinical Lab Studies
- Department of Gerontology
- Department of Health Administration
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Patient Counseling
- Department of Rehabilitation Counseling
- Virginia Center of Aging
|This article about a university or college in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|