From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VDI may refer to:
- (variable direct injection) technology which is implemented in cars, preferably in diesel engines.
- VDI, a code for Vidalia Regional Airport
- VDI (file format), the virtual disk image file used in VirtualBox systems
- Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, the Association of German Engineers
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure; see Desktop virtualization § Virtual desktop infrastructure
- Virtual Device Interface, a component of Digital Research's Graphical Environment Manager (GEM)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.