||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (October 2010)|
|Traded as||BSE: 507880
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra,, India|
|Key people||Dilip G. Piramal, Chairman & Radhika Piramal, MD|
|Revenue||6368.0 million (US$100 million) (2009-2010)|
|Parent||DG Piramal Group|
VIP Industries Ltd is world second largest and Asia’s largest luggage maker based in Mumbai Maharashtra, India. The company manufactures plastic moulded suitcases, handbags, briefcases, vanity cases and luggage. It has acquired UK luggage brand Carlton in 2004. It provides travel products, hard and soft-sided luggage, bags, backpacks, duffels, shoulder bags, waist pouches, sling bags, duffel trolleys, vanity cases, office bags and satchels, suitcases, and briefcases. The company offers its products primarily under the VIP, Carlton, Footloose, Alfa, Aristocrat, Skybags, and Buddy brands. It also manufactures moulded furniture under the Moderna brand.
- "Interview of Mr. Dilip G. Piramal, Chairman, VIP Industries". Indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "VIPIND History | VIP Industries Ltd Company History & Profile". The Economic Times. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- 19 Feb 2010, 10.33AM IST, Maulik Vyas,ET Bureau (19 February 2010). "Radhika Piramal to shape VIP Ind's future - The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "VIP Industries Ltd. (882612): Stock Quote & Company Profile - BusinessWeek". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Retrieved 30 September 2010.