From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VLA may refer to:
- Very Light Aircraft, a category of aircraft, per the European EASA CS-VLA specifications
- Government Agencies
- Veterinary Laboratories Agency, a UK government agency for researching animal and public health
- Victoria Legal Aid, an Australian Government agency supplying legal assistance to financially disadvantaged persons in the state of Victoria
- Victorian Legislative Assembly, the lower house of the State Parliament of Victoria, Australia
- Very Large Array, a radio telescope array in the U.S.
- Variable-length array, a dynamically-sized data structure in several programming languages
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, any of a number of organizations providing pro bono legal assistance to members of the arts community
- Vertical long axis in single-photon emission computed tomography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.