From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VMT may refer to:
- Vallejo Music Theatre, a community theater company in Vallejo, California since 1947.
- Valtion Metallitehtaat, (Finnish) State Metal Works, see Valmet
- Vehicle miles of travel, a measurement of the number of miles traveled within a specified region over a given time period
- Vehicle miles traveled tax, a policy of taxing motorists based on how many miles they have traveled
- Vehicle Mounted Terminal, an industrial-scale computing platform for moving-machines (e.g. transtainers, cranes, forklifts, trucks ...)
- Video mixtape, a stock footage movie consisting of clips from movies, television or home videos.
- Virgin Media Television, a British cable television network
- Virtual method table, a mechanism used in programming language to support dynamic dispatch
- Vodafone Money Transfer, a system through which users of cellular devices may transfer money.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.