From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The acronym VOA may refer to:
- Voice of America, the U.S. government's external broadcasting agency
- Valuation Office Agency, an agency of the UK's HM Revenue and Customs
- Vojnoobaveštajna agencija, Serbia's military intelligence agency
- VOA, a 1984 album by rocker Sammy Hagar
- Vertex operator algebra, an algebraic structure used in conformal field theory
- Visa-on-arrival, a type of travel visa
- Volunteers of America, a nonprofit human services organization
- Verb–object–agent, a theoretical variant of verb–object–subject; a language-classification type
- Visions of Atlantis, a symphonic power metal band from Austria
- A Vandalism-only account on Wikipedia
Voa is a Portuguese verb meaning "fly" or "flies", as in "I fly" or "it flies".
- "Voa, Voa" ("Fly, Fly"), a song by Zé Ramalho from his 1978 album Zé Ramalho
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.