From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up VOD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VOD may stand for:
- Velocity of detonation, the speed of a shock wave through a detonated explosive
- Veno-occlusive disease, a complication of bone marrow transplantation
- Versant Object Database, a database management system
- Video on demand, a system for watching video content such as television
- Vision of Disorder, a musical group
- Vertical Onboard Delivery, United States Navy logistics mission, tasked with moving heavy equipment to/from ships via helipcopter
Vod may also refer to:
- Votes, a people in Russia
- "Center for Army Lessons Learned - Thesaurus". US Army. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.