From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VPS may refer to:
- Virtual private server, a method of partitioning a physical server computer into multiple servers
- Vaasan Palloseura, a Finnish football club
- Vietnamese Professionals Society, international organization
- Virtual pet site, a website for playing with virtual pets, such as Neopets
- Video Programming System, older system which helped video recorders in Germany to automatically record TV broadcasts correctly. Since replaced with Programme Delivery Control
- VPS, the IATA code for Northwest Florida Regional Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.