|Traded as||BSE: 500483
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Key people||Vinod Kumar (CEO & MD)|
|Revenue||US$2.6 billion (2011)|
|Operating income||US$182 million (2011)|
Tata Communications Limited ; (formerly VSNL) is an Indian global telecommunications company located in Mumbai. It owns a submarine cable network, a Tier 1 IP network, and also rents data center and colocation space. It operates India's largest data center in Pune. Tata Communications acquired Teleglobe, a company based in Canada, and DishnetDSL, an Indian company, and is the largest shareholder in South African operator Neotel. Tata Communications currently has a cable network of more than 235,000 kilometres.
It was founded as VSNL (Videsh Sanchaar Nigam Limited) in 1986. VSNL was the first Indian PSU to be listed in the NYSE in 2000. In 2002 Tata Communications acquired a 45% stake in VSNL. The international arm of VSNL, VSNL International was launched in 2004. VSNL, formerly owned by the Government, was taken over by the Tata Group and renamed Tata Communications Ltd on 13 February 2008. In 2009, Tata Communications and TYCO telecommunications completed the TGN-intra Asia cable system. Built systems acquired from TYCO Communications TGN include VSNL Northern Europe, VSNL Western Europe, VSNL Transatlantic, and VSNL Transpacific.
- Tata Communications Transformation Services. (TCTS)
- Tata Communications Internet Services (TCIS)
- Tata Communications Payment Solutions Limited (TCPSL)
Tata Communications made an agreement for race coverage with Formula 1 Management in 2012. 
- "Tata Communications Ltd: FY 2011". Yahoo.com. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- "Tata Communications Ltd: Information from". Answers.com. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- "VSNL now Tata Communications". SiliconIndia. 2008-02-14. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- 14 April 2010, 02.30pm IST (2010-04-14). "Tata Communications launches Trueroots service in Singapore, Hong Kong, France and Germany - India Business - Business - The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- "High hopes around Tata Communications - Moneylife: Personal Finance Magazine". Moneylife.in. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- "Tata Communications launches its largest Indian data center at Pune". Business-standard.com. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- "Tata Communications to Acquire Majority Stake in Neotel". Tata Communications. 2008-06-24. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- "Tata Communications". Tata Communications. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- "VSNL renamed Tata Communications". Rediff.com. 2004-12-31. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- "VSNL is now Tata Communications - Corporate News". livemint.com. 2007-12-14. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- Tata Communications signs F1 global technology formula1.com