|Number of locations||Moscow, London, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, New York, Vienna, Sofia and Kiev|
|Key people||Alexei Yakovitsky, Yuri Soloviev, Atanas Bostandjiev|
|Services||Debt, Equity, Global Commodities Markets, Developing Investment Management, and Advising Clients on M&A and ECM|
VTB Capital is one of the three strategic business arms of VTB Group, along with the corporate and retail businesses.
VTB Capital is led by Yuri Soloviev, First Deputy President and Chairman of the Management Board of VTB Bank and by Alexei Yakovitsky, Global CEO and Chairman of VTB Capital holding companies Board of Directors. The CEO, UK and International, for VTB Capital plc is Atanas Bostandjiev.
Since 2009 VTB Capital has run an annual international investment forum, Russia Calling!, in both London and Moscow.
- Corcoran, Jason. "Putin Pushing Russian Banks Points ‘Two Tanks’ at Western Firms", ""Bloomberg Businessweek", London, 22 December 2011.
- Rapoza, Kenneth. "Russian Bank Heads To New York", "Forbes", New York City, 12 October 2011.
- Bloomberg. "VTB Gets U.S. License", "The Moscow Times", New York City, 7 October 2011.
- Dennys, Harriet. "VTB Capital, City moves who's switching jobs", "City AM", London, 2 June 2011.
- "Goldman partner to head another Russian institution", "Private Equity International", London, 24 May 2011.