From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VTV may stand for the following:
- Vaikundar Thirukkudumbam Version, one among the versions of the holy book of Ayyavazhi.
- Valtiontalouden tarkastusvirasto — the Finnish State Audit Office.
- Vacuum Transmitting Valve, a valve in car emission control systems used to limit the rate of vacuum advance.
- Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, a Tamil movie released in 2010.
- short for 'Velkommen til Virkeligheten' (Welcome to Reality, in Norwegian).
Television stations or networks
- Vale TV, a Venezuelan educational TV station
- Varaždinska televizija, a local TV station broadcasting from the city of Varaždin, Croatia
- Vanderbilt Television, the student-run TV station at Vanderbilt University
- Venezolana de Televisión, a state-owned Venezuelan television station
- Ventspils Televizija, a Latvian TV station in Ventspils
- Vietnam Television
- Villa TV, a Maldivian private TV station
- VTV, the callsign of a TV station in regional Victoria, Australia
- WVTV (Villanova), the student-run TV station at Villanova University
- VTV (San Salvador), a television station operated by Telecorporación Salvadoreña
- VTV Belarus, a television station in Belarus.
- VTV, Virtual University of Pakistan's TV channel
- VTV (Honduras), a television channel in Honduras, owned by Albavisión
- VTV (Uruguay), a pay televisión channel in Uruguay, owned by Paco Casal include: Sports Events, telenovelas, news programming, Sports Programming, kids, movies, series, music concerts events
- Variety Television Network, a defunct digital subchannel network owned by Newport Television
- VTV Vaša Televízia — now defunct Slovak TV station
- Virgin Media Television
- Vancouver Television — the former on-air brand of CIVT-TV (CTV British Columbia)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VTV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.