V H Group
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
|Headquarters||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
The V H Group has its headquarters in Pune, and has offices in London, Morocco, Switzerland, Syria, South Africa, Brazil, Moscow, UAE, Singapore, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Indonesia and The Philippines. The Group has production plants in India, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Switzerland, and exports to 42 countries across the world.
The V H Group is today owned and controlled by the family of Dr B. V. Rao, who founded the company in 1971. His daughter, Anuradha Desai, serves as chairperson whilst his sons, Balaji and Venkatesh Rao both sit on the board.
- Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt. Ltd.
- Venky's (India) Limited
- B.V.Bio-Corp Pvt. Ltd.
- Uttara Foods & Feeds Pvt. Ltd.
- Uttara Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Eastern Hatcheries Ltd.
- Venky's Brazil Ltd.
- Venky's London Ltd. (Blackburn Rovers F.C.)
- Venky's Vietnam Ltd.
- Venky's Singapore Pvt. Ltd.
- VH Group Bangladesh
- Bala Industries & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Anuradha Desai (Chairperson)
- B Venkatesh Rao (Vice-Chairman)
- B Balaji Rao (Managing Director & CEO)
- A G Bauskar (Company Secretary)
- Jittendra M Desai (Director)
- C Jagapati Rao (Director)
- Ashok Mahajan (Director)
- Surinder Kumar (Director)
- Amrit Kapur (Director)
- Rajeshwar Singh (Director)
The group owns a controlling stake in the English Football League Championship football club Blackburn Rovers having bought 99.9% of the club's shares in November 2010 through a subsidiary, Venky's London Limited, in a deal worth £43 million by using a debt facility. During their ownership Blackburn have been relegated from the Premier League.
The group is also the sponsor for the Mumbai Fighters team in the World Series of Boxing and has sponsored the Indian Premier League, the ATP Mumbai Tennis Tournament and the Champions League Twenty20.
|This poultry article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about Indian agriculture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|