From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vacuum is the absence of matter.
Vacuum may also refer to:
- Vacuum cleaner, a home appliance which uses suction to remove dirt
- Vacuum flask, an insulated storage vessel
- Vacuum (outer space), the very high, but imperfect, vacuum of the solar system and interstellar space
- Vacuum state, the quantum state with the lowest possible energy
- Vacuum Oil Company, an 1866 US petroleum company, now part of ExxonMobil
- Vacuum (band), a musical group from Sweden
- The Vacuum, a free monthly newspaper published in Belfast, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vacuum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.