Vadakke Madham Brahmaswam Vedic Research Centre
|Vadakke Madham Brahmaswam Vedic Research Centre|
|Location||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
Vadakke Madham Brahmaswam Vedic Research Centre is a residential institution for the study of Vedas. It is located on the compound of Vadakke Madhom in Thrissur city of Kerala state in India. The centre in olden times was the centre of learning for Vedas in South India and is the oldest Vedic school still running in India.
- "UNESCO's financial assistance for promotion of Vedic studies". NDTV.com. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- "Focus on preserving oral tradition of the Vedas". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- "VADAKKE MADAM BRAHMASWAM". Kerala Tourism. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- "Kalam to inaugurate vedic research centre". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- "Former President arrives for one-day visit". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
|This Indian university, college or other educational institution-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|