26 September 1941|
|Died||24 January 2012
|Occupation||Actor, film director|
He directed the 1983 film Dies rigorose Leben, which won an Honourable Mention at the 33rd Berlin International Film Festival. In 1989, he was a member of the jury at the 39th Berlin International Film Festival. Three years later, his film Rising to the Bait was entered into the 42nd Berlin International Film Festival.
- Cuore di cane (1976)
- Cross of Iron (1977)
- Group Portrait with Lady (1977)
- Bloodline (1979)
- The Tailor from Ulm (1979)
- Death Watch (1980)
- Dies rigorose Leben (1983 – director)
- The Year of the Quiet Sun (1984)
- Rising to the Bait (1992)
- No Place to Go (2000)
- Viktor Vogel – Commercial Man (2001)
- Mein Name ist Bach (2003; as Johann Sebastian Bach)
- Agnes and His Brothers (2004)
- Four Minutes (2006)
- Hitler's Grave (2011)
- Jack Irish (2012; two Australian television films)
- "Vadim Glowna ist gestorben" (in German). Tagesschau. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Berlinale: 1983 Prize Winners". Berlin International Film Festival. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- "Berlinale: 1989 Juries". Berlin International Film Festival. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
- "Berlinale: 1992 Programme". Berlin International Film Festival. Retrieved 22 May 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vadim Glowna.|
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|