|Full name||Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe|
|Date of birth||21 February 1989|
|Place of birth||Ghent, Belgium|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2008–2009||Hamburger SV II||12||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 November 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
He joined his local team K.A.A. Gent at the age of five. He played for R.S.C. Anderlecht. Odjidja-Ofoe was part of the 2006–07 Anderlecht reserves team that won the reserves championship. In the 2007–08 season, he was promoted to the first team of Anderlecht. On 22 December 2007, Vadis scored his first goal on his full debut for RSCA against RAEC Mons.
Odjidja-Ofoe completed his move to English Championship side Norwich City FC, in August 2014. He made his league debut for Norwich City on 16 September 2014 after coming on as a substitute in an away league match against Brentford.
Odjidja was called up to the Belgium national under 23 team for the 2008 Summer Olympics tournament. He participated in two games; a group stage win over hosts China and a 4–1 semi-final defeat against Nigeria.
In November 2010, he applied for a Ghanaian passport and suggested that he could be interested in representing Ghana at international football in the future. On 17 November, he made his debut for Belgium in an international friendly versus Russia. He came on as a substitute for Eden Hazard in the 90th minute.
He made his second appearance for Belgium in an UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying game against Azerbaijan in March 2011, again coming on as a substitute in the 90th minute, this to replace Steven Defour. He replaced Defour again in a Belgium game versus Kazakhstan in his third international outing replacing him in the 63rd minute. As a result of playing in the UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying games, Odjidja is no longer eligible to play for Ghana.
- "Hamburg bring in Anderlecht prodigy". uefa.com. 4 January 2008. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- "Bundesliga-Ticker: Die neuesten Infos der 18 Klubs" (in German). 9 January 2009. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- "Brentford 0-3 Norwich City". BBC Sport. 16 September 2014. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- Coerts, Stefan (9 November 2010). "Club Brugge Star Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe Considering Switching Allegiances to Play for Ghana". goal.com. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Belgium stats at Belgian FA
- Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe – FIFA competition record
- Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe – UEFA competition record