From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor||Artur Survaryan|
Vaghashen (Armenian: Վաղաշեն, also Romanized as Vagashen; until 1935, Avdalagalu and Abdalaghalu) is a town in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. The town has two 16th-century churches, and nearby are ruins of ancient forts.
- Vaghashen at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 46; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|