From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vagina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The vagina is an internal sex organ in females.
Vagina may also refer to:
- The vagina of the portal vein.
- Vagina tendinis, the fibrous sheath around tendons:
- Vagina bulbi, bulbar vagina, the sheath of the eyeball
- Vagina musculi recti abdominis, rectus sheath
- Vagina processus styloidei, sheath of styloid process
- Vagina (journal), an American lesbian magazine in the 1970s
- Vagina: A New Biography, the autobiography of Naomi Wolf
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vagina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.